Wednesday, July 9, 2014

4th Of July Card Using KBD File & Cardz Tv Stamp!!!

          Hello everyone, I am so excited to share a quick project I did this week. So I created this very cute 4th of July Card using the Kadoodle Bug Designs cut file called Cupcake Card. This cut file was a freebie for one of the days they did a blog hop with Craftin Desert Diva's. Which was such a blast and very inspiring to me, I found so many new (new to me) amazingly talented crafters to follow!!! So on this cut file I had a little bit of a problem due to me being a new silhouette owner but I managed to get it all worked out. I used some card stock from Hobby Lobby and the cupcake bottom paper came from a walmart pack of paper. All the dots on the frosting are from Ranger liquid pearls and I also used stickles on the white layer. And then I paired it with an adorable sentiment Baby Cakes from Cardz Tv Stamp set called "GIRL TALK"!! This card was super fun and easy to make. It was so simple I managed to get it done during my 3wk old baby girls cat nap ;) I am entering this project in the KBD Red White and Blue challenge. So here is a couple pictures of this card.


                         Here is where you can check
                      out all the files KBD has to offer!!!                                         http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/                                                   


This is where you can purchase your 
own set of Cardz Tv Stamps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment