Thursday, July 24, 2014

Bridal Shower Gift w/ Cardz Tv Stamps!!!

Hi everyone, welcome back and welcome to all the new followers. Today I am here with another Cardz Tv 3-D Challenge!! This weeks Challenge is all about 3-D Wedding or Bridal Shower Project... That leaves it wide open for so many thing you could create. Today I created this mason jar monogram wedding pamper kit!! I used a princess dress file I had and sorry I don't know where it came from?? And then I welded this H in the  dress which stands for the brides soon to be last name. And that H was a freebie I got off of Miss Kate Cuttables which is now in there 50cent files (you get all of them A-Z)!! This jar is full of stuff for her to do her nails/toes for the big day if she would like or just to simply pamper herself. The jar is just a bonus personal gift she can use on her day and I was thinking about offering to drill a hole through the lid and adding a cool straw :)!!! On the top of the jar I thought it was perfect to add the sentiment "Pretty in Pink!" from stamp set "GIRL TALK" and "livin' the good life!" from stamp set "SUMMER FUN"!!! Pink is her main color which explains all the pink on this project, and of course when you are pampering yourself you are livin' the good life! So here is a few pictures of the jar........







I hope this project inspired you to come on over and join us on this 3-D Challenge!!! Go over to Cardz Tv and check out all the amazing ladies on the DT, guaranteed you will not be disappointed they are all very talented and inspiring!!! And while you are there you should enter in your chance to when a free set of stamps for yourself!!! You have until August 7th 2014 to enter your project in for this challenge all about Wedding and Bridal Showers!!! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Thank you for stopping by and have an amazing weekend!!!


Stamp sets I used on my project today!!! So fun!!!
You can purchase yours HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment