Sunday, July 13, 2014

Camper Card!!!

Hi everyone, quick share for you....... This card was so fun to make!! I couldn't help but use this Silhouette file ID#59698 before I even had the perfect stamp to pair it with and I don't even mind right now because sometimes cards can speak for themselves!! So the main paper I used for this card was from a old baby stack from DCWV (6yrs old) and the rest is cardstock from Hobby Lobby. I also added fo-stitching and stickles!! I am so happy with how this turned out, and if I happen to come across the perfect stamp before I give it to someone then so be it but for now I am thrilled with the end result!!! Here is my Camper Card........



I created this summer themed card for the Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party "It's Summer Time"!!! My favorite part about summer time is camping with my family in a camper especially with three small girls, it is nice to have an enclosed and air conditioning area during nap and bedtime :) Well go on over to Craftin Desert Diva's to find out all the detail about this Linky Party and of course to see everyones amazing projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment