Monday, July 21, 2014

Critter Cards!!!

Hello everyone, another quick share for you!!! This week I created these fun Critter cards with Kadoodle Bug Design file and from Too Cute By Jessica files. The sentiments are from Cardz Tv Stamp Set "MORE CRITTER CAPTIONS"!!! This stamp set has been so much fun, I seriously love every single sentiment in this set! The hippo and moose card was for my two oldest daughters who were gone for a week at their grandparents houses and I just wanted to share how much I missed them :) !!! The card bases where just from my stash and the decorative paper was from Michael's DCWV & Recollections!!! Had a blast with these cards and I hope you enjoy them as well. Thank you for stopping by,  now on to a few photos of my cards.......


                                                   
            "I moose you so much!" and "Hip, Hippo Hooray!"


                            "monkey see, monkey do!"

Sorry pictures are not the best :(


This is the stamp set I used!!! SO CUTE HUH???
You can purchase your set HERE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment