Monday, October 27, 2014

Adorable Halloween Cards TCBJ & Cardz TV

Hi everyone, welcome to any new followers. I am so happy you stopped by today!!! I have two super fun Halloween cards for you. The first card I created was a vampire card, I tried to make this card as simple as I could. This one will be for my nephew and he would not be fond of any bling or sparkle lol he is the only boy out 7 cousins. So it was hard not to add glitter but I would do anything for that boy!!! So I added fo-stitching and I also added some little gems. I have a huge glass container full for decoration and thought they would be perfect to add a little extra touch with no bling effect (they were left over from my wedding decor)!!! I thought they looked just like enamel dots??!! The second card I made a pumpkin kid. When I seen this adorable set of Costume Kids I could not wait to use the adorable pumpkin. Thought it would be perfect for my baby girls first Halloween. Can you tell I was having glitter withdrawals from my other vampire card lol?! I used the sketch from Mojo Monday last week. I LOVED how these cards turned out. Both sentiments came from the new Cardz Tv stamp set "Frankly Frightful" and both of the die cuts came from Too Cute by Jessica "Cute Costume Kids". Also all the pattern paper came from DCWV Halloween stack, I am in love with this paper!!! Here are a few pictures of my card, hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them.




Don't forget to hit the follow button, so you can see what else I have in store for you. Thank you for stopping by today. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any tips or advice, I would love hearing from you. Hope you all have a FABULOUS Monday!!! Here Is the stamp set and file I used on my cards!!! ENJOY

Too Cute by Jessica







No comments:

Post a Comment