Thursday, October 2, 2014

Cute Little Monster for Cardz Tv 3D Challenge

Hello again, back with another Cardz Tv 3D Challenge!!!! Today I have created this fun treat holder!!! Shhhhhh It really is a tea light holder......I got this adorable candy corn monster from "Halloween Monsters" over on Too Cute by Jessica. These files are super cute and fun!!! Can't wait to make more with it. I added the perfect sentiment with it "Too cute for words" from the Cardz TV stamp set "GIRL TALK" these stamps are seriously so versatile. I mean come on this stamp set is based around everything girl and look what I got use out of it for Halloween!!! Most of my paper came from a DCWV halloween stack, I have gotten so much use out of this paper already I am in LOVE!!! I also filled this with pumpkin spice M & M's yummmmmy!!! ohhhhh and I added this cute monster to a fun action wobble, first action wobble hehehehe sooooo fun......Perfect for these googly eyes :0



I hope this project inspired you to come on over and join us on this 3-D Challenge!!! Go over to Cardz Tv and check out all the amazing ladies on the DT, guaranteed you will not be disappointed they are all very talented and inspiring!!! And while you are there you should enter in your chance to when a free set of stamps for yourself!!! You have until October 16th 2014 to enter your project in for this 3D challenge "Sweets For The Sweets" All the details over on Mary's Blog!!! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to hit the follow button to see what else I have in store for you!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment