Saturday, October 11, 2014

Selfie and Lion Cards!!! Cardz Tv & TCBJ

     Hello everyone!!! Quick share for all of you today. I made two cards, had so much fun and of course my relax time with these!! Both are non traditional, one is 6x6 and one is 3.75x3.75! These cards were so much fun to create. The selfie card is the larger one and I used the file from Too Cute by Jessica called "I love my selfie", these little girls are just so cute and fun to piece together. In the inside I used the sentiment " Everything is better with a friend" from stamp set "Just Saying"!!! My husband was like huh?? Well I was going to write in the card after that sentiment "wishing you were here" or something along those lines. Make sense to me lol hopefully it does to my friend??? And then the second card I made for a friend for her to put in a baby shower gift she is giving. The theme is safari for a BOY!!! So I found this adorable lion from TCBJ as well, file name is "No Lion I Love You" which is free!!! "Good Lookin" sentiment came from Cardz Tv stamp set "You're The Man"!!!
 

   If you have any questions or even suggestions for me please feel free to leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you!!! Don't forget to hit the follow button so you can see what else I have in store for you!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment