Sunday, March 29, 2015

Baby Chick Treat Container!!! TCBJ file and Cardz Tv Stamp!!!

Hello everyone!!! Here today with another quick share. I created this Baby Chick Container and I fell in love with how the peachy keen face samp turned out on her. I am new to the peachy keen stamps and OMG I can't even believe how long I have waited to use them. I am in absolute LOVE!!! So on to this cute chick file from Too Cute by Jessica, this cute chick came from "Farm Animals" which you can find here : Too Cute by Jessica!!! This whole group of files are amazing and super easy to piece together. I mounted her up on some foam tape and then of course GLITTER!!! Then I added some jewels I got from a grab bag at my local craft store. I also added the egg which honestly was a scrap from a bag I made a few months back and it worked perfect for my sentiment from the new Cardz Tv Stamp set "Critter Punnies". I can't wait to add some goodies for my little baby girl on Easter!!! Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe to see what else I have in store for you...



No comments:

Post a Comment