Monday, March 16, 2015

Cow's It Going??? Too Cute by Jessica file and Cardz Tv Stamps!!!

Hi everyone Cow's it going??? Here today with a quick share. I created this fun and adorable card using TCBJ file "Farm Animals" and ohhhhh man this file is so adorable and fun to put together. This is a standard A2 card and then I cut a mat out of the paper stack I got from my local craft store. Then added a strip of white card stalk that I stamped with the Cardz Tv Stamp set called "More Critter Captions" and I embossed it with a Darice cloud folder. This card turned out to be one of my favorites I have ever made. I mean seriously how cute are cows and that sentiment just fit perfect!!! Thank you for stopping by!!! Hope to see you here again!!! Have a fabulous day.


        Too Cute by Jessica               Cardz Tv Stamps



No comments:

Post a Comment