Thursday, April 30, 2015

Mothers Day Cardz TV 3D Challenge!!!

Hello everyone here today with another Cardz TV 3D challenge. This week's challenge is to create a 3D card for Mothers Day. Wow time is flying can't believe it is almost mothers day again. Today I created a A2 box card that I got from the silhouette store, this one is a Lori Whitlock. I had a lot of fun with this card. On the trees and roof I used some embossing folders to get it just that little extra touch. I also used some glossy accents in the windows. OK and how perfect is this sentiment for the house car. This sentiment came from the Cardz TV stamp set "Just Saying".


Come on over and join us on this 3-D Challenge!!! Go over to Cardz Tv and check out all the amazing ladies on the DT, guaranteed you will not be disappointed they are all very talented and inspiring!!! And while you are there you should enter in your chance to when a free set of stamps for yourself!!! You have until May 16th 2014 to enter your project in for this 3D challenge "Mothers Day" All the details over on Mary's Blog!!! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to hit the follow button to see what else I have in store for you!!! Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any tips or advice, I would love hearing from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment