Thursday, August 20, 2015

Back To School Cards!!!

Hello here today to share some cute cards I created for my daughter's teachers this year. Ohhhhh what a long summer it has been. I am so thankful for what all these teachers do for my kids. So a card is the least I could do to show my appreciation. I am so excited how these both turned out. These cards are 6x6 and the adorable file is "School Rocks Kawaii"  from Too Cute by Jessica. She has been coming out with some amazing new files and I hope these cards inspire you to head on over and check out what else she has to offer. So now on to my cards.
       With both of these cards I had very similar layouts. I created with a light grey and a light tan base.     Then layered it with a designer paper from my stash I believe it is from a DCWV stack. I then used one of my embossing folders to create the look of lined paper and then punched holes on the side to give the full effect. I also stamped both cards with the Craftin Desert Diva stamp set "School Zone" and added some sequins to both cards.

Card 1........

Don't you just love how the pencil and eraser are holding hands. Goodness they are too cute!!!


Card 2.........


This file set is way too fun and adorable!!!


Thank you all for stopping by and I can't wait to share what I have for you next. So make sure to hit that follow button . Hope you all have a FABULOUS day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment