Friday, August 7, 2015

Bee Cards For Any Occasion

So hello everyone!!! Sorry I have had so little post far apart. We lost my husband's grandpa at the beginning of July and it has been a pretty tough road!!! My husband and I have been the ones taking care of all his belongings and such. Things seem to be coming together but it has been hard for us to imagine life without him. Well I better stop now before I can't bring myself back together to write this for you all.
       I have recently just been getting back into using my machine like crazy again and am so excited to share the projects I have been working on with you all in the next few weeks. Well on to my quick two cards I made using the file "Honey Pot Card" I only used the Bees from this file and ohhh my goodness I am in love with this file, I can't seem to get enough of it. These cards were super simple!! I just pieced the Bees together and then added glitter to them then cut my mat layers for the card and embossed a layer with my Sizzix Big Shot and then I also used a Martha Stewart punch for the border on the bottom and I got the sentiments from the fun Cardz TV stamp sets "Just Saying" and "Many Thanks"!!! I then did some fo-stitching and add some bling. I can't wait to send these cards out to hopefully put smiles on some peoples faces. So glad to be back and in full swing of some crafting. Keep a look out for what I have next for you!!! Thank you again for stopping by, can't wait to share another project with you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment