Thursday, August 20, 2015

You Inspire Me!!! Gift Box!

Here today as a guest designer for Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon. I am so excited about this little gift box I made for my Mother in law who is a big time runner. I don't know about you but it is sometimes almost impossible to find anything work out stickers or files and so when I seen this "Exercise Equipment" file I knew it was the one I needed to create with!!! I have so many ideas bursting in my head of what I can do with this file. But I tried to stay focused on my first idea and that was to get a jump start on a christmas gift for my mother in law. Yep CHRISTMAS lol, she is almost next to impossible to shop for because whatever she wants she usually just goes and gets it, which makes it hard to shop for her. So I made this little box with the file "Gift Box with Window " and I thought I could put a gift certicate in there for one of her favorite sites she likes to shop on for her running skirts. and maybe I will put a yummy protein bar or a GU energy packet. I am not exactly sure I am just happy to have this to check off my shopping list for this year. As you can tell I also made this a shaker window to add some fun and sparkle to this box and then tide some twine around it. Then I added some random sequins to the outside of the box to add a little dimension and who does not like more sparkle.Do you see how the water ball has some shine well I added some clear embossing to it to give that plastic bottle look. And last but NOT least I added the sentiment "You Inspire Me" from Cardz Tv stamp set "Mixed Messages" because my mother in law truly does inspire me with all the drive and dedication she has for her running and healthy life style. I am excited to see what else this journey will bring her in the years to come!!! I LOVE YOU TINA (she will not see this till Christmas, I hope)  So now on to a few pictures of my project.


Close up of the shoe and water bottle.........


Thank you so much for stopping by today hope you all have a FABULOUS day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment