Thursday, October 15, 2015

Cardz TV / TCBJ 3D Halloween Treat Bag!!!

Hi everyone here today with another fun Cardz Tv 3D challenge. I can't wait to give these to my girls when we go to the pumpkin patch. I used a halloween stack from last year and used two different Cardz Tv stamp sets "Frankly Frightful" and "Let's Face It" to create these two Halloween treat bags. I just love these face stamps ohhhhh man aren't they so cute!!!???  I also used a few files from TCBJ. I created the witches hat with "Witches are Brew-tiful" and the pumpkin came from the file "Nutty For Fall".  The challenge this week is to create a candy wrapper or holder for halloween treats. Here are the two I created for this challenge and I hope you come join us this time for your chance to get your hands on some fabulous Cardz Tv Stamps. Also don't forget to go check out all of Too Cute by Jessica's new files she has been whipping out like crazy. Now on to a few pictures........




Thank you so much for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!

Cardz TV Stamp Sets I Used!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment