Saturday, October 3, 2015

Halloween Treat Boxes!!!

Hello everyone!!! Ohhhhh my goodness are you as excited as I am for Fall??? Well today I have some fun treat boxes to share with you all and I had a blast creating these. I used a halloween stack from last year to create these along with some plain cardstock for the die cuts. How fun is this file set "Witches are Brew-tiful" ?! My girls were loving the cute little frog tehehehehe!!! I also used some bakers twine from my stash and Cardz TV set "Frankly Frightful" which has sooooo many fun sentiments for all your halloween crafts eeeeekkkk!!! Well of course I couldn't forget the glitter and some googly eyes. So now on to pictures of the boxes I created.




Thank you so much for stopping by today. It means so much to hear all your sweet comments and please remember to hit the follow button so I can continue to share with you what I create. And if you have any questions or suggestions for me please do not hesitate to ask ( I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU ALL) Thank you again and I hope you have fabulous weekend!



File and Stamp Set I Used!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment