Monday, January 4, 2016

TCBJ New Beginnings Challenge


Hello everyone!!! Here today to share with you what I created for the new challenge over on TCBJ DT blog. The challenge this week is to create anything to do with New Beginnings! I knew I wanted to create something to do with a baby or pregnancy. I have a few people I know that are expecting boys and I was so excited because I have never created a baby boy project. Yep I know shocking and now I have so many ideas boiling inside my head. But I will just show you the first one I have done so far. This card is an A2 size and I used some paper from my stash to create. I then used a Martha Stewart border punch to create one of the mats and wrapped some baker's twine from hobby lobby to add in a little of that lime green. I then could not resist this cute little buggy from TCBJ file called "Baby Boy Set". Of course I glittered it up, I know it is a boy and you might be saying Krystal hello!! But come on we all know the mother is the one who truly enjoys the cards the most and what mommy is going to hate the glitter!? So then I needed more and added some bling to finish it up. The sentiment honestly was pure luck! I found that in a stash of stamps I won from Unity Stamps! So perfect for this challenge and card because it truly is new beginnings when you are blessed with a child  whether it be your first or third! I can't wait to give this to one my friends. Now on to my card..............


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I appreciate each and every one of you and all of your sweet comments. I hope to see you over on the TCBJ blog to participate in this new challenge. There is so many options for this challenge you could do. If you would like to know some ideas please leave a comment and I will be happy to share some with you! Challenges will now be one all month long. I look forward to seeing what you create. 






No comments:

Post a Comment