Thursday, January 28, 2016

Valentines Treat Box!!!

Hello everyone! I am so excited to share this very fun box with you! Have I ever told you how much I love animal print? Well I guess the secret is out now lol. I loved how this treat box turned out. I used a TCBJ file called "Little Lovelies Banner Bear". This little bear is super sweet and I can't wait to use it on a scrapbook layout. I used one of the hearts for my sentiment "Love Ya!" from Cardz TVs new stamp set. I used my spectrum noir markers to color the hearts and the bling on this box. I then used a jellyroll sparle pen to do some fo-stitching around the lid and then tied some light pink ribbon on it as well to finish it off. Thank you so much for stopping by today. 


Remember to become a follower if you haven't already so you don't miss a thing I have to share with you! Have a fabulous weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment