Sunday, April 3, 2016

CDD "Black & White With A Splash of Color" Linky Party







Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Lots of Layers"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Here is what I made..
I made a scrapbook layout for this super fun linky party!!! I first colored up this Digi stamp "Pretty Little Lady" and fussy cut her out and added glitter to her wings and skirt. I also used my white gel pen to add some spots to the mushrooms along with fo-stitching around the entire layout. Then I used the "Fancy Frame Dies" for some of the layers.  "Fairy Dust Sequins" I thought was perfect to sprinkle on this layout to give a little more sparkle to this layout lol! One of my girls has already requested this to be her page.It always makes me happy when my girls get just as excited as me when I create. I am so excited to now be apart of the CDD Digi DT and I can't wait to share what else I create with the fabulous Digi Stamps! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today!


Close up the cute little lady bug girl and the sparkle all over!!!


CDD Products I used:


"Pretty Little Lady"


"Fancy Frame Dies"


"Fairy Dust Sequins"










No comments:

Post a Comment