Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Summer DON'T Go Card!!!

Hello everyone! I made this card in the hopes of summer sticking around a little longer! Not sure it worked though. Created this card using "Enchanted Tales" ! I took the sun and masked the face and then heat embossed it with some white embossing powder! After I used my distress inks on top to give the sunrise affect. This sentiment comes from the CDD stamp set "Be Inspired"! I heat embossed that as well with some white embossing powder. The sequins all come from CDD and are called "Springtime Flower Power", "Comet" and "Pastel Paradise"! Oh and last but definitely not least I used Craftin Desert Diva's "Fancy Frame Dies" to cut this out! I am so happy with how this turned out. Hope you all enjoyed my card and come back to see what else I have to share with you. Big surprise coming soon! Ekkkkkkk!!!



Thank you all so much for stopping by today! 

1 comment: