Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Raking Fall Fun Card!


Hello everyone! I wanted to stop by real quick and share a card I created for the new Craftin Desert Diva's release event! This cutie is the "Raking Fall Fun" digi that will be free when the CDD event hits 75 "GOING"! She will also only leave it up for 24hrs when that happens. So make sure you go on over to the Facebook event HERE and click "going" so she will put the cutie up as a freebie! I also used the new digi "Fall Hall"! These digis are so much fun to play with! Not only are they super easy to size to whatever you desire but you can also mix and match them together to create a whole scene! I hope you join the Craftin Desert Design team with this release I seen the sneak peek picture in the event and OMG I can't wait plus I hear she will be doing other giveaways if she can get more people saying they are going! I almost forgot that I also used one of the newer sequins mixes "Pumpkin Spice"! And of course I used my favorite dies "Fancy Frames"! I hope you all enjoyed my card and I can't wait to share so much more with you!


Also if you are not already in the Craftin Desert Diva's Gallery you should really come on over and join the group! There is never a dull moment there and you will be truly inspired! 

"Raking Fall Fun"

1 comment: