Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Dream Big!!!

Hello everyone! Wanted to share a fun card I made to help inspire my friend to continue to dream big on her new healthy lifestyle. I recently have started to eat healthier and work out. And I know how important it can be to have some support and someone to believe in you. So I thought this card is a perfect way to remind her I am always here for her.

 OK on to how I made this card...... First I cut some layers using "Fancy Frame Dies". I then used my distress inks for one of the layer to give a sunrise look. This cute image is "Fitness Bunny" and I colored it up with my Spectrum Noir Markers. I also got this perfect sentiment from the Craftin Desert Diva's stamp set "Be Inspired". Then I decided it needed a little sparkle so I used some stickles and scattered some "Shimmer" sequins on it as well. I hope you all enjoyed my card today.



Hope you all have a fabulous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment