Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Keep Calm and Jingle On!!!

Hello everyone! Here today to share a card I created using some Cardz Tv stamps! OMG believe it or not this card was hard for me to create. I was trying so hard to keep it simple. I have a hard time with leaving too much white space. Well I think I kinda did it? I used the Cardz Tv stamp set "Naughty or Nice". I used all three snowflakes and stamped them with distress inks and then heat embossed them with sparkle embossing powder. I added a few sequins and fo-stitching because like I said it is hard for me to stop LOL! I hope you all enjoyed my card today.


Cardz Tv Stamp set I used:


Thank you all so much for stopping by today!
And don't forget to head on over to the Cardz Tv Gallery blog 
to check the inspiration out every day from all the fabulous ladies.
Hope you all have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. I always have that same problem Krystal - I've gotten better at it - but it still can be hard - I always feel it needs MORE! LOL Your card turned out perfect and looks wonderful!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It makes my day to read all your comments! You are the sweetest! And yeah it is hard I kept having to say that sentiment to my self "Keep Calm and Jingle On"! Thank you again!

      Delete