Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Elephant Belly Box!

Hello everyone! I am back again with another Belly Box today from the Silhouette store. Once my girls seen the panda they instantly started fighting over who gets to give it to their teacher LOL! So this cute Elephant Belly Box was a duhhh I need to make this. I decided to go with a non traditional color because I thought it may catch their eye a little more. I think these two sentiments from Cardz Tv Stamp set "Favorite Phrases" are perfect on these adorable ears. I hope you all are enjoying my stocking up of treat boxes because I may have more for you soon.



Cardz Tv Stamps I Used:


Thank you all so much for stopping by today!
And don't forget to head on over to the Cardz Tv Gallery blog 
to check the inspiration out every day from all the fabulous ladies.
Hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. So darn CUTE Krystal! LOVE the pink Elephant! Adorable

    Theresa
    Theresa's Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete