Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Panda Belly Box!

Hello everyone! Here today to share a Panda Belly Box I made using the file #75791 from the silhouette. I have been making so many holiday cards lately that I thought it would be fun to make a box and just an any occasions project. My girls love to take these boxes to their teachers and I am getting low so time to stock up. This "Hello Gorgeous" sentiment came from the Cardz Tv stamp set "Favorite Phrases". I thought it would be perfect and right where the mouth should go. Hope you all enjoyed my project today. Also hope it inspired you to either make an any occasion card/project or even just to stock up on something you feel is low.


Cardz Tv Stamps I Used:


Thank you all so much for stopping by today!
And don't forget to head on over to the Cardz Tv Gallery blog 
to check the inspiration out every day from all the fabulous ladies.
Hope you all have a fantastic day!


1 comment: